Woman Picks Up A Dollar & ‘Nearly Died’-Should Be A Lesson For Us All

A Kentucky woman almost died after she picked up a dollar bill in a McDonald’s bathroom while traveling through Bellevue, Tennessee.

Renee Parsons and her husband Justin were headed to a conference in Dallas, Texas, with their two children.

While inside a McDonald’s, Renee saw some stray cash on the ground and picked it up. Minutes after contacting the money, she started to pass out.

“She looked like she was dying. She certainly was unconscious and very pale,” her husband Justin told WKRN.

“All of a sudden I felt it start in my shoulders and the feeling was quickly going down my body and it would not stop. I said, “Justin, please help me. Im not kidding I feel really funny.” I grab his arm not thinking and then my body went completely numb, I could barely talk and I could barely breathe,” Renee wrote in a Facebook post. “I was fighting to stay awake as Justin was screaming at me to stay awake and trying to talk to 911 and find the closest Fire Station or Hospital. I passed out before we arrived at the hospital, but thankfully they worked almost as quickly as my husband did to get me there. It took a few hours and some meds, but I eventually started feeling somewhat normal again.”

Renee’s husband also experienced symptoms as well. When she grabbed her husband Justin’s arms, his lips went numb, and his arm sprouted a rash.

The local hospital said that Renee was suffering from an accidental overdose and initially local police believe the bill may have been used to transport or cut illegal drugs.

Later Police said their lab reports did not show the money was laced with fentanyl. However, according to a local Sheriff’s office, they have had two similar incidents at gas stations in the area.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here